Smyrna, GA & North Atlanta Tutoring with Tutor Doctor
For a Smyrna, GA, tutor that provides affordable one-on-one tutoring, look no further than Tutor Doctor. Whether your child is struggling with one subject or multiple subjects, our highly skilled tutors are here to help. We only hire the most dependable and passionate tutors around, and many of our tutors are experienced and certified teachers. When you utilize our tutoring service, you can rest assured that your child will receive an unmatched supplement to his education.
At Tutor Doctor, we understand how frustrating it can be for your child, and you as a parent, when he or she isn't reaching his or her academic potential. We also understand that academic challenges weigh heavy on a student's self-esteem, so we provide in-home tutoring that makes learning comfortable and much less overwhelming for your child. When you utilize our tutoring service, you'll benefit from our:
- Private approach to tutoring
- Proven tutoring methods
- Ability to tutor students of all ages in all subjects
Don't let your child struggle through his studies another minute when our Smyrna, GA, tutors are here to help. Call Tutor Doctor today to schedule a free in-home consultation, and ask about two hours free with the purchase of a 48-hour package.
- Set Goals: We come to your home for a free consultation. We want to understand your student’s goals and create an individualized learning plan.
- Match: We will match the best tutor for you based on academic requirements, personality, learning style, mentoring needs, geography and schedule.
- Tutor: Your tutor will come to your home and tutor according the goals we set initially.
- Report: Session reports will be sent to your email address for each tutoring session. These reports help parents stay in tune with how their student is progressing.
Receive a Free In-Home Consultation
My son was very frustrated in math. He was really falling behind and he had developed quite a negative attitude towards his math. As a last resort, we decided to try a tutor. I was a little skeptical however, we have been very pleased!